Exclusive Privileges *
- Fruit basket, snacks and welcome refreshments
- Coffee/tea maker and Espresso Machine
- Signature stationery
- A collection of premium liquors
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Access
- Nightly turndown service and special amenity
- Full time nanny, private chef & personal assistants
- Private VIP In-room check-in
- Your Premium Honor Bar restocked daily
- Plush bathroom robes and slippers
- Amenities & Services
- Virtual Tour
Indulge in the exclusive privileges of this luxury One Bedroom Residence where you will enjoy mesmerizing Caribbean views from the tranquility of your private balcony and lavish details throughout the suite. This is the ideal residence for couples looking for a spacious romantic escape where you can enjoy an optional private chef to cook you up a feast in its full kitchen or a small family who love those luxury extras like complimentary WiFi or optional babysitting service.
Designer elements of this One Bedroom Residence include two full bathrooms with a whirlpool tub in the master suite, a king size bed and a murphy bed in the living room. The dining room and cozy living area are decorated in warm hues, featuring seating for up to four guests and a large flat screen TV, while the kitchen is adorned with hardwoods, granite countertops and state of the art stainless steel appliances.
Take a look below at all the exclusive privileges included when you reserve this residence.
Features & Amenities
Terms and conditions
(*) Exclusive privileges: premium liquors (350ml bottles) as a welcome gift. Your Premium Honor Bar is restocked daily with an assortment of premium water, juices, and beers (for all inclusive reservations only). Your espresso machine includes 6 caps as a welcome amenity. Full time nanny or babysitter, private chef, and personal assistants available upon request and subject to an additional charge.
- All Inclusive Plan: rates are based per adult, according to the maximum room capacity.
Do you love traveling?
Sign up to receive special offers, exclusive information and news.